Conference Tracks:The conference has been divided into 10 key tracks. To know more about these tracks Click here
Call for Contributed Abstracts:Abstracts are being invited in the form of regular manuscripts. Papers must adhere to the submission policy, described below and should meet strict word limits (less than 500 words) and within the 1-page limit.
To download the Conference 1-page Abstract template, please Click here
Call for Contributed Full Length Articles:Full length articles are being invited in the form of regular manuscripts. Papers must conform to the submission policy, described below, requiring that all manuscripts be given format.
To download the Full length article template, please Click here
Submission GuidelinesAll abstracts must be submitted through the conference submission website https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=iocbs2018. All submissions must follow to the following policy:
- All submitted abstracts must be formatted in the standard 1-page IOCBS 2018 format given above.
- All submitted full length articles must be formatted in the standard IOCBS 2018 format given above.
- Authors must separately register for more than one accepted abstracts/full papers.
- Authors must confirm that the submitted abstract/full paper is free from plagiarism.
- Authors must confirm that the submitted abstract/full paper is not being submitted or published any where.
- Authors must be aware of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE) and the Elsevier Ethics in Research & Publication program: https://www.journals.elsevier.com/neuroscience-and-biobehavioralreviews/policies/ethics-in-research-publication-program